You probably know that fillers are popular for plumping lips and adding volume to your cheeks and under-eyes, but did you know they actually have lots of other uses as well? If you’re considering fillers like Restylane or Juvederm for improving your appearance, you may wondering about filler cost near me in Nashville.
Uses for Fillers (That You May Not Know About)
Before we talk about filler cost, let’s talk about the many ways that filler can be used.
- Soften Wrinkles and Fine Lines: Fillers can be used to smooth deep lines and wrinkles that form around your mouth, nose, and lips. This added volume will result in a more youthful appearance.
- Plump Lips: Enhance the shape and volume of your lips with filler. Fillers can also be used to improve proportions or asymmetry.
- Cheek Augmentation: Improve the contours of your cheeks and add definition to your cheekbones with fillers. You will achieve a more lifted, youthful appearance when you restore lost cheek volume.
- Under-Eyes and Tear Troughs: Improve the appearance of dark circles and reduce puffiness with fillers under your eyes. This will create a more refreshed and rested appearance.
- Jawline Contouring: If you’re not happy with your jawline, fillers can help create a more defined and sculpted appearance.
- Chin Augmentation: If you have a weak or receding chin, fillers are a good non-surgical option to help give you a profile that you feel confident with.
- Non-Surgical Nose Job: Fillers are a non-invasive option that can help to reshape your nose without surgery.
- Hand Rejuvenation: Many of us show our age in our hands. With strategically placed filler, the skin of your hands can be smoothed and you can diminish the visibility of tendons, veins, and wrinkles.
Filler Cost in Nashville
Depending on how you want to use filler to improve and enhance your appearance, filler cost can be $500-$1200 per syringe.
Factors that affect filler cost:
- Type of filler used
- Number of syringes needed
- Provider expertise
- Geographic location
Filler is a non-invasive, long-lasting treatment option for a variety of cosmetic concerns. To find out how much filler costs for your desired treatment, schedule a consultation with Dr. Binhlam today. He will discuss your goals and make recommendations for treatment options.