Lip filler is a popular cosmetic procedure that involves injections of dermal fillers to shape and plump the lips. Are you considering lip filler in Nashville? Here’s everything you need to know!
Lip Filler: The Basics
If you are wishing for plumper lips, to restore volume, or improve symmetry, lips fillers may be the solution you are looking for!
- Consultation: Meet with your injector to discuss the treatment and your desired results.
- Get Comfortable: Before your treatment, a numbing cream may be applied to reduce discomfort.
- Injections: Lip filler is made of hyaluronic acid, which is a naturally occurring substance in the body. It will be carefully injected to achieve your desired outcome.
Benefits of Lip Filler
- Increase the volume of your lips
- Create a more defined border
- Improve symmetry
- Reduce the appearance of fine lines around your mouth
- Quick treatment and minimal downtime.
- Results are almost immediate, so you can leave your appointment feeling beautiful and confident!
How Many Syringes of Filler Do I Need?
Most patients use between 1 and 3 syringes, depending on how much fullness they are looking to add. Remember that you will likely see some swelling following your treatment. Whether you are looking for a subtle, natural enhancement or a big change, lip filler can be a good option for improving the appearance of your lips.
Get Long Lasting Results with Lip Filler in Nashville
While the results are temporary, lip fillers are long-lasting! Your natural-looking results can last for up to a year! This will vary based on the type of filler used and your individual metabolism. Regular touch-ups will maintain your improved pout.
Best Injector for Fuller Lips in Nashville
Dr. Binhlam at Advanced Skin and Laser Center is a board-certified dermatologist. When you see a dermatologist for your lip filler injections in Nashville, you know that your health and safety will be a top priority.
Call 615-843-SKIN to schedule your consultation today!