What if we told you that you already have the secret formula to the fountain of youth and anti-aging inside you? With stem cell PRP treatments, you can use your own platelet-rich plasma to promote collagen production, skin repair, and skin renewal for a more youthful, revitalized complexion.
What Is Platelet Rich Plasma and How Can It Help My Skin?
Your treatment begins with a simple blood draw. The blood is then separated to remove the platelet-rich plasma to be used for your treatment.
Depending on your treatment, your doctor may also harvest stem cells to enhance your results. Your treatment can be administered as a serum or injections depending on your personalized treatment plan.
Stem cell PRP treatments will naturally stimulate the renewal of collagen in your skin, giving you a glowing, more youthful appearance.
Benefits of Stem Cell PRP Treatments
- Wrinkle reduction: By stimulating collagen production, fine lines and wrinkles will become smoother and less visible
- Skin texture improvement: Skin tone and texture can become more even
- Natural and safe: Stem cell PRP therapy uses your own blood platelets and stem cells, making it a natural treatment with minimal risks
- Long-lasting results: Visible results that last, allowing you to avoid injectables like Botox and fillers if desired
- Little to no downtime: Minimally invasive treatment that can be completed quickly without any lasting side effects or pain
This innovative anti-aging treatment can help with fine lines and wrinkles, acne scars, dark spots and sun spots, uneven skin tone, and loose skin. You can expect your results to last for around 18 months.
Renew and Revitalize Your Skin
For glowing, youthful-looking skin, you only need to look within yourself! You already have the ingredients to naturally and effectively rejuvenate your skin with a little help from Dr. Binhlam.
Learn more about this innovative treatment and find out if it’s right for you by calling 615-843-SKIN and scheduling a consultation at Advanced Skin and Laser Center in Brentwood, TN.