Cosmetic fillers in Franklin, TN are a popular option for patients who want to restore volume, smooth wrinkles, and have a more youthful appearance. Volume loss is a normal part of aging, but that doesn’t mean that you have to accept it. Cosmetic fillers can be used in a variety of places on the face and body to rejuvenate your appearance.
What Are Cosmetic Fillers?
Cosmetic fillers in Franklin, TN are injectable substances designed to add volume, contour facial features, and diminish the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. Fillers are made of hyaluronic acid, which occurs naturally in the body. They help to add hydration and elasticity to the skin.
10 Uses for Cosmetic Fillers
- Cheeks: Restore volume for a youthful appearance
- Tear Troughs: Fill under-eyes to appear rested and refreshed
- Nasolabial Folds: Smooth lines from the nose to the mouth.
- Perioral Lines: Fill fine lines around the mouth.
- Lips: Plump and hydrate your lips
- Marionette Lines: Diminish lines extending from the mouth to the jaw that appear as we age
- Chin Shaping: Add definition to the chin area, improving your profile
- Jaw Shaping: Sculpt and define the jawline
- Hands: Combat the signs of aging on the hands by restoring volume and minimizing wrinkles.
- Décolletage: Smooth and rejuvenate the skin on the chest for a more youthful appearance.
What Happens at Your Appointment for Cosmetic Fillers in Franklin, TN
When you arrive at your appointment, you will meet with the doctor to discuss your aesthetic goals. After agreeing on a treatment plan, your doctor will administer your dermal filler. The process is quick and relatively painless. You’ll see an immediate improvement in your appearance with final results in just a few days after any swelling has subsided.
Cosmetic filler is a long-lasting alternative to surgical options. Results can last for up to a year before touch-ups are needed.
Choose the Best Cosmetic Dermatologist in Franklin, TN
Trusting a dermatologist for your cosmetic fillers in Franklin, TN ensures that you are seeing a provider that has an expert understanding of skin types and facial anatomy, allowing them to design a treatment that will give you a balanced and natural appearance.
Call our office at 615-843-SKIN today to schedule an appointment with Dr. Binhlam at Advanced Skin and Laser Center in Brentwood, TN, serving Brentwood, Franklin, Nashville, and the surrounding areas.