Whether you have spots or moles you are concerned about, are dealing with rashes or dry skin, or are interested in learning more about aesthetic improvements, finding a dermatologist near me in Brentwood, Tennessee may be at the top of your to-do list.
At Advanced Skin and Laser Center, we have the knowledge and experience to treat all of your skin concerns with care and compassion.
When to See a Dermatologist Near Me ?
Dr. Binhlam is a board-certified dermatologist who is an expert in medical, surgical, and cosmetic dermatology. Whether you are looking for a basic skin cancer screening or have more complicated concerns you want to address, you can feel confident visiting our Brentwood, TN office, near Nashville.
Conditions that a dermatologist can treat include:
- Concerns about hair and nails
- And more!
In addition to medical dermatology, Dr. Binhlam offers a variety of cosmetic dermatology services. If you are interested in anti-aging procedures, laser treatments, body sculpting, hair restoration, or dermal fillers, a dermatologist near me in Brentwood, Tennessee can help!
How Often Should I Visit the Dermatologist in Brentwood, Tennessee?
We recommend an annual visit to screen for skin cancer. Dr. Binhlam will perform a full body scan and can address any new spots or changes that are concerning. You can also use this time to discuss any issues you have been having or cosmetic treatments you are considering.
Benefits of Seeing a Dermatologist
While adding one more appointment to your calendar may seem like an inconvenience, there are many benefits to seeing a dermatologist.
- Acne – This is a top reason for visiting the dermatologist. Dr. Binhlam can prescribe oral or topical medications that will be more effective than products you can purchase over the counter.
- Aging Skin – There are many dermatologist treatments available to improve fine lines and wrinkles, fade age and sun spots, and improve the tone and texture of your skin.
- Skin Care Advice – If you aren’t sure the best way to care for your skin, you should talk to a skin care expert. A dermatologist can help you develop a personalized skin care routine and provide medical grade products for the best results.
- Skin Cancer – A dermatologist can identify and treat skin cancer in the office with procedures like Mohs surgery. Screenings are fast and can save your life!
Schedule a Consultation With a Best Dermatologist Near Nashville Tennessee!
Contact us to make your appointment with Dr. Binhlam for your skin cancer screening, to talk about your skin concerns, or for a cosmetic dermatology consultation. Visiting our trusted dermatologist near Nashville should be an important part of your medical care team.